Monday, November 9, 2009

The beginning of our China Adventure!

We started out our trip with an overnight layover in Chicago.  We decided to take advantage of this wonderful layover and see the city.  Unfortunately we forgot to take pictures of all the city, but remembered at the restaurant.  I thought this sign was cool....The Eleventh Commandment "Thou Shall Eat Pizza".  We had a great time and the pizza was wonderful.  We walked all around for 2-3 hours just enjoying all the lights and sights.  Everything was closed that we wanted to do.....so we walked and walked and walked.  Probably a good thing after this pizza.

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Shazam! That is one huge pizza. I've never heard of an overnight layover, but that's kind of cool.

On another note, I wonder why they didn't say "Thou shalt..."

Sylvia said...

How idd you eat all that 11th commandment pizza? How neat to walk around with each other. Someone to share it all with is so fun. Did you call Aunt Kathleen? she is about 30 minutes from the City.