Monday, November 2, 2009

Three Blind Mice!


For Halloween this year I let Lyndee look up on the internet some ideas for costumes.  On Family Fun.org she found a cute mouse in a stroller that was suppossed to be cheese (Brooklyn).  From there it went into the 3 blind mice.  The girls had a few different parties.....church trunk-or-treat, Kate's preschool, Lyndee's piano, goblin parade (which was the day before halloween since it is always an after school tradition in down town Rogers), then of course the actual night.  Unfortunately Lynar and I were in China for some of the events and then when we got home I was really sick for 4 days and missed most of the Halloween excitement.  Hopefully next year will be a better one for the girls.  I wasn't able to make the usual dinner in a pumkin, make carmel apples, or even trick-or-treat very long.  Oh well.....they got lots of candy and had fun----that is what counts.

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

That's so cute! Sorry that you were sick.

The word verification for this comment is "scram." I just thought that was funny. :)

Courtney said...

way cute costumes!!! I love the cheese stroller, ha ha!
Sorry you were sick. What did you have? I want to hear all about China!
Also, Nikki recently dropped off your Scentsy order on my doorstep, so I have it now. I wonder if she tried to deliver it to you when you were out of town but didn't feel comfortable leaving it? Who knows! ANyways, will you be at the church tonight? I could give it to you then...