I will be joining Pinnacle Chiropractic and Family Wellness! Yeah! Thank you Lanelle!
I got a phone call from a friend yesturday telling me that she had told her chiropractor about my NAET business and how the office really wanted to talk to me. I met with Dr. Kelley Hensley today for almost 2 hours! She is excited to give me a room in her office so that I can treat patients with allergies. She has looked into NAET and thinks it is a great technique and will go well in her office. She specializes in pregnant women (perfect for me right now) and children. She also has 2 boys who are Katelyn and Brooklyn's ages. She is just a perfect fit right now and I can't wait to build my business at her office. Up until now I've been seeing people at my home, but have had to turn people away because I did not feel comfortable having strangers come to my home. This is a business that I will be able to build as much as I want it to grow, although it will take time. I am keeping my business, Allergies Plus, but using their office! Couldn't be better!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
I'm Joining a Chiropractic clinic!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
that's awesome congrats!!!
CAn you take your girls with you to the office?
Post a Comment