YEAH!!! Brooklyn is eating all regular food and doing so well! This week she's had:
- pizza (the crust even),
- spaghetti,
- brownies,
- cookies,
- bread,
- kix cereal,
- cheese quesadillas on flour tortilla
- lots of pancakes
And they weren't the special kind either!!!
We haven't had any:
- diarrhea
- bloating
- irritablity
- broken out bum
- rashes
I know a lot of even my closest friends and even many family members think that the NAET treatments that I've been giving her to help get rid of her allergies is "vodu" and very weird, but it really has helped and she's made huge strides. I am getting used to the fact that I know some people out there don't even believe that she had problems, and that I am crazy......I'm just going to enjoy feeding my baby real things now and not being concerned with her touching someone's else's food or someone feeding her something and her having many many issue later at home!!!
I have also been working with some other people on their allergy problems and am amazed every time I hear them tell me how much better they are doing or that they are able to eat something without side effects for the first time in years! I love my new skill that I have been learning and I especially love being able to help my family and others!!! http://www.allergiesplus.net/ http://www.naet.com/
One of these days I'll start a blog with all the cool outcomes that I am having with it!




4 comments:
yay!!
You're the best witchdoctor I know! Glad Brooklyn is able to eat normally now. What a relief to you I'm sure. Go Voodoo!
Congrats on beating the allergies! For what it's worth, we regularly practice "voodoo" at my house because it is my general opinion that doctors make children sick because they are "prescription happy".
It is such a great blessing to think that little sweetheart can eat things again. She will just get better and better. Prayers are answered, right?
Post a Comment