Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Addiction being broken!!!

OK, so I totally admit that I've been somewhat addicted to Facebook lately. 

2 days and counting and I haven't even logged in!!!

I've come to realize that it's a bunch of gossip (which is great way to get news on what's going on with everyone around me), but not 100% neccessary for me right now.

Also, I have a hard time finding time to read my scriptures, but somehow find time to read what everyone else did that day......

SO...I am going to only allow myself to surf the facebook network if my scriptures are read and the house is a bit cleaner.

BUT, I am loving the blog thing again and since it's been awhile since I've been on the blog network, I am reintroducing myself to that world.  Looking at blogs is a little bit better than reading what so-so friends and acquatainces played on facebook that day.

Let's just see how well I can do.

3 comments:

Sarah Haslem said...

i totally agree with you~ reeading blogs is WAY better than faceobook! (im a bit addicted to blogs though) I may try to do this also

Nicole said...

I feel the same way...exactly!!! I've gotta do that too. I stepped back from FB once, but then I found my way back...ugh! FB also brings out my insecurities!! BLog world not at all! :)

Courtney said...

That is a GREAT idea. I should do that too. You've inspired me!