Monday, June 28, 2010

Eagle Court of Honor

We had a Court of Honor for 3 boys getting their Eagle's on June 13th in our backyard.  It was pretty cool how they set up and did all the lighting, so I wanted to post a few pictures of it.  It didn't start until 8:30 at night so it could be dark enough for all the lighting to take effect.  I'm just glad that no one got burned or a fire didn't start with all the fire that was used! 








The 3 boys were given their awards right behind our fence.  It was pretty cool to see.  Someone brought in some scaffolding so the boys were standing high up.  I'm also glad that no one fell and got hurt!  I heard many people say that this was the coolest Eagle Court of Honor that they had been to!  I thought it was great as well.  I do know that a lot of time was spent getting it ready!



0 comments: