Monday, June 28, 2010

My Boys!!! Happy Father's Day Lynar!

Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the world!  Lynar is such a great dad to the girls and I'm glad that he now has a son that he'll be able to do "boy" stuff with later on.  I've taken a few pictures that are so cute of him and Joseph.  Joseph looks a lot like Lynar's baby pictures! 



(right) June 4th.  (left) June 6th




June 20th (Father's Day)
Isn't he so cute...both of them???
Joseph has long arms and long legs!

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Hmmm... long arms? Long legs? Do you think he'll be tall? :)

Cute pictures! I think these are the first I've seen of the baby.

Christy Lu said...

i loved the pictures and i'm so glad you guys have a boy too. i can't wait to come visit :)

Char said...

So cute. I am glad you had a boy also. They are fun to dress for a change. He does look like lynar. I'm sure he likes that too. Congrats!!!!