Monday, June 28, 2010

Good Job Lyndee!!!


Lyndee is officially out of 3rd grade.  I can't believe I'm going to have a 4th grader in a couple months...makes me feel old! 

Lyndee gets an award every year.  This year she got the Reading Award for her class which she was given the trophy.  She got the medal for being on Honor Roll.  She reads on a 7th grade level.  We actually have to take her books away from her at times....how many parents have to punish their kids with that??? 

As much as I HATE the benchmark exams, I was pleasantly surprised when we got Lyndee's scores!!!
Math:  score 698
96th percentile (nationally)
Literacy:  score 958
Reading Comperhension: 99th percentile (nationally)
Comprehensive Language: 92nd percentile (nationally)

Advanced in all these areas!!

Great Job Lyndee!!!

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Dang... she is a brain! Nice work, Lyndee!

Jen said...

thanks!



-lyndee