Night before picture of how big mom was.
Lyndee and Katelyn came with mom and dad so that they could experience the day and see the baby right after he was born.
Joseph Royce Young was born at 9:35 am on June 1st, 2010. He weighed in at 9 lbs 12 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. He has been a great baby so far! He was wide eyed and awake most of the day, just looking around.
The above picture is obviously taken right before Lynar was getting ready to take the baby out of the OR. We did crop this picture because whoever took it got what the doctor was doing and it was pretty bloody......
The picture of Joseph with mom looks just like Brooklyn when she was a newborn.
The girls just loved getting to meet baby Joseph. Brooklyn kept saying "Brooky turn" wanting to hold the baby! It was fun seeing how excited the girls are to have a baby brother.

Lyndee stayed with me all day at the hospital until 7:30pm. She was such a big help! I couldn't have done it without her at times. She is good about picking up the baby and bringing him to me. I still haven't been able to get out of bed and so it was a huge help. Lynar had to leave for a couple of hours and Lyndee was my help! 
Overall my planned c-section went well. The worst part was the spinal to numb my lower half of my body. It took at least 7-8 sticks in my back.....and I hated every second of it. Once it took effect I was going numb and the c-section was underway. I was numb until about 6pm tonight and also very dizzy, which did wear off and get better as the day went on, but at the beginning I couldn't move my head or else the room would spin! I am not looking forward to getting up and moving out of this bed tomorrow, but it has to be done....




11 comments:
Shazam... that is a big boy! :) But congratulations! I'm sure it's a relief to finally have him here. Hope your recovery goes well.
Congrats!! He is a beautiful baby!!
Oh Jen, he is so cute! I hope you're feeling well!
He is perfect! We are so excited for that little man to be here. Congratulations!
Oh - he is SO cute! He will be a great addition to your little family. Is Lynar just so excited? By the way - I LOVE your hair - it's really cute! Good luck!
Wow! What a big boy! He is bigger than Kate is now and she is 7 wks. Congrats! Hope all is well with the family!
Congratulations Jen! Wow that's one big baby! I don't know how you could move towards the end. I only say that because I'm just a couple weeks behind you and counting the days. How wonderful though for you guys to have a boy. He will have lots of mommies! Take care!
Oh what a cutie!!! I love it! You look great and I love that picture of all of your kids together. So perfect!
I'll see ya soon, Can't wait! And you can tell me all the details about the section so I can look forward to all of it! ha!
How fun for your girls to be there!!
To me, nothing is worse than getting up for the first time after a c-section. I hope you're feeling (relatively) ok and that you heal nice and fast!
Congrats on the cutie!!
Jen, he's gorgeous! Congrats!
One great Mom in all these pics. One wonderful family. So good to see how much the girls have grown lately The baby is so beautiful. Sure reminds me of our little ones. Hope you are all doing fine by now. I am late getting to blogville again. Got lots to make up Love you all
Post a Comment