
Halloween 2010 we were the Bee Family! Lynar was our Bee Keeper and I was the Queen Bee (according to Lyndee), and then we had our 4 worker Bee's.

I made the Bee Costumes....I know it's amazing that I started and finished another project....which Lyndee was not too sure about. We even won an award at our ward party for the best family. I'm not going to mention that we barely made it to the party because I was finishing the costumes. Darn sewing machine. I think I really learned a lot about sewing these past couple of projects. Lynar's costume was a painter's suit and we sewed on a bee. It was a ton of fun. Too bad Halloween was on Saturday though. We did our trunk or treat at our church and called that good for Halloween this year.
Isn't my baby bumble bee so cute????
One of Brooklyn's favorite songs is "I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee" and since she sings it all the time it gave us a great idea for costumes. She dosen't understand that you can't touch real bee's though. She was trying to catch bee's on day when we were at a park. She really wanted that baby bumble bee! I'm so glad that Lynar was willing to dress up with us as well. He had just gotten back from China the night before.
2 comments:
Ahhhh... I love it! Y'all look great. I'm impressed with your sewing skills, Jen. Serious.
So cute! Great job on the costumes Jen.
Post a Comment