Saturday, December 25, 2010

Lyndee's big surprise!

After years of not wanting to cut her hair, Lyndee finally made her own decision to cut and donate her hair.  She got 10 inches cut off and we are sending it to Locks of Love!

 I always loved her hair straight.  Last Sunday I told her that she either needed to straighten her hair, or put get in it for the curls.  10 minutes or so later, she came to me and told me that was it and she was ready to cut her hair.  I think she was tired of it always getting in knots and having to brush them out.
 The very first cut.
 The last cut.
 All the hair that will be sent to Locks of Love.
 The final look....
Katelyn and Lyndee with their new haircuts!  So fun for Christmas!

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

They both look great! I did that once several years ago, but I was never patient enough to let it grow when I was Lyndee's age. Good job, Lyndee!

Amy said...

I LOVE your new hairstyle Lyndee!! Kate--you look beautiful too!