Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

This is Joseph's first Christmas.  I would have to say he really liked his Christmas this year!  He loved looking at all the presents and playing with a lot of new things.  He usually takes a nap by 10 am in the morning, but today he didn't go down until closer to noon, then woke up around 2:30 and was awake until 7:15.  That is a long day for such a young boy, but he was happy the whole time!  He was awake by 8:15 and stayed up until after 10:30.  I hope he sleeps well tonight. 

On top of enjoying all the presents, we got ourselves a mover!  Finally Joseph learned to roll over (about time wouldn't ya say?).  He is also moving in circle's and pushing himself back and getting into the crawling position.  I guess he really wants all the new toys he say on the floor and figured out how to move more today.  The girls said he rolled over a couple days ago, but this is the first I've seen!


 He was very into his baseball game.
 Katelyn so excited about her new puppy.  The puppy barks and wags his tail when you walk by...and it pants and moves.  It has a leash that you can actually walk the dog.  This is the best invention, cause now I don't have to get a real dog...it won't cost extra money in feeding and we don't have to worry about potty training it.  The best part is that I can either turn it off or take the batteries out when I get tired of the barking!!!
 Look at the happy man!  He was so proud of everything!  I don't think the other girls were this much impressed with Christmas at this age.  Oh, you have to check out his pajamas.  These are the same ones that Lyndee, Katelyn, and Brooklyn wore for their first Christmas's.  He barely fits in it, but I am so excited to get this picutre!
 More of my happy man!
 Wouldn't ya know this would be Brooky.  A little over a week ago she started refusing to wear diapers and is insisting on underware.  We have had a fare share of accidents, but she has also had some great no accident days.  Today she got new Dora underware from Santa.  I think that throughout the day she had on 3 different pair on her head as a hat, running around with just her underware on her bottom as well.  Oh....Brooky!!!
 Katelyn reading with her new Tag books!
 Lyndee reading her American Girl books.  She got the self inspiration books on style and hair stuff.  I love those books!
 Brooky.....what should I say about her now???  She got a little Dora bath set from Santa, took the body wash out, and put the whole bottle (whatever didn't fall on the floor) on her head.  Thank goodness it was only 1 oz bottle.  The soap was dripping down her forhead in this picture.  What a mess!!!
Lyndee loving her Fur Real Dog.  It's wierd of real the dog acts and looks. 

We had a great day....stayed in our p.j's all day (except for Brooklyn who was in  her birthday suit most the day).  We played with all our toys and relaxed all day long!  Great Christmas! 

(Amazing that I am all caught up on blogging now!)

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Merry Christmas, y'all! Great pictures. Had to laugh at Brooky and her awesome hat. Haha!

Amy said...

fun Christmas...Elisa spent a lot of time in panties too...none on her head though