Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cute kid pictures

 Joseph at close to 5 months.
 Katelyn celebrated her 50th day of school with a 50's party.  I told Katelyn I'd make her a skirt and Lyndee didn't think I would do it.(Hmmm, maybe because I rarely finish projects that I start???)  So, since I'm a little competetive, I made sure that I made this poodle skirt for Katelyn.  (She spilled on her shirt so it was really dirty by the time I took this picture).  Not only did I make a skirt for Katelyn, I helped a friend make one for her daughter as well.  Wow...I know it is amazing and Lyndee was so proud of her momma!!!
Katelyn with her class.  She just LOVES her teacher Ms. Glover.  She is so perfect for Katelyn!

1 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Haha! That sounds like something I would do (finishing something just because someone said I couldn't do it). It turned out cute, though! I like the idea of a '50s party.