Lynar rode his 3rd 100 mile bike ride in the Tour DeCure for Diabetes. He finished much faster this time and said he felt great! The ride started at 7am and he finished about 1:40pm or so. Amazing! I can't even imagine riding a bike that long. He is now saying he wants to do a triathalon next year....yuck!
Passing the finish line!
Isn't Joseph so cute!
Lynar and Joel. They are good riding buddies and have this bike riding obsession together. Lynar's older brother Deryn trained with them, but was unable to ride due to his son breaking his leg and having surgery that morning.
The kids are so proud of their dad!!!




2 comments:
Cool! Go Lynar! I would love to do something like that, but I think I'd have to get a better bike seat first. :)
good job Lynar!! Too bad we don't live closer so you and Darrell can ride together.
Post a Comment