Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Garage Sale Finds!!!

I love a good garage sale...especially when I find things like these....
Brand New with tag still on Light fixture---$10, only needed a $3 part
Shelves we put in the girls room....looked brand new.....2 for $5
We got another shelf at a different house for $2! 

Where we live big neighborhood garage sales are huge, and you can find some good finds!!!

My best find ever was a big box of dress ups for $3.  It is also probably the most used in the house!

I plan to do my own garage sale this weekend and we will sale the old light fixture...probably for the same price I bought the new one for!  Our old one needed to go!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey Jen!
YES, I want to get baby clothes from you, I will buy some, I have obviously nothing.
Talk to you soon!

Lovely Lisa said...

I don't have the patience for garage/yard sales. But it sounds like maybe I need to work on that... :)

Sylvia said...

What a great find. So glad for you