Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lyndee is 9!!!

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY LYNDEE!!!

Lyndee wanted 2 big things for her birthday....binoculars (for her new bird watching passion) and a new digital camera!  Her grandparents (Gerritsen's) gave her the binoculars for her birthday....boy was she excited!
For dinner Lyndee chose to go to Shogun's!  We haven't ever taken the kids there, but when I told her that was an option, she thought that would be a ton of fun....and fun it was!!!Lyndee loves her new digital camera!!!At Shogun's they cook in front of you and kind of put on a show!  Everyone loved it but Brooklyn.....the fire they made out of a volcano of onions scared her and she did not appreciate the cook the rest of the night.  All the girls used chop sticks....we were so surprised at how well Brooklyn was able to use her chop sticks.  She was able to pick up some meat and actually eat it!
Katelyn always goes for the noodles!!!
I think Lyndee had a great day on her birthday!!!

Can't believe she is 9 and going up so fast.  She is going to pass me up in a couple of years, but for now I still have about 5 inches on her!

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

I can't believe she is 9 either! I remember when you were preggo with her. Doesn't seem that long ago.

I totally approve of her choice of restaurant... we have been to those kinds of places a few times and love them!

Sylvia said...

I loved seeing the family at the same place that I wnet with the B-boys for good grades. It was fun to hear about their first time there. It is wonderful that the family does some real special things together. Great post, Jen