I am producing another big baby! My appt. last week was week number 34 and I was measuring full term at 37 weeks! Yep, that means another baby bigger than 9 pounds....at least! Yes, I am definately feeling it this time as well. I don't know where else this baby can go! He is definately a mover and flips and kicks all over from my hip bones to my ribs and up!
My diet is going great! I lost 2 pounds at my appt last week and had ice cream every night before bed. The hardest thing is remembering to eat every 2-3 hours during the day. Which reminds me...it's time to go and eat now. Feels like I am eating all the time. I am definately eating more now than before they told me I had gestational diabetes! My blood sugars are staying low, which is a great thing!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Baby and diet update....
Posted by Jen at 1:31 PM
Labels: Our baby boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Jen, I pray for you that you are healthy and feeling fine. It is a wonderful person willing to give another little a chance to come to our family. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful mother. Sure love you
Post a Comment