Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wonderful Friends!!!

A few weeks ago my friends and sister-in-law gave me a shower that was wonderful!  When I arrived they told me that they had a surprise upstairs and to go up there.  I went upstairs and there was a massage therapist waiting to give me a chair massage.  It was wonderful.  The theme was spa night and it was just perfect.  Always good food, good friends, and tons of wonderful boy gifts!!!! 


I don't love pregnancy pictures of me, but I had to put something on there to show some of the bags....wish I would have taken a picture of all the clothes and toys that I got at the shower. 
Thank you to all who came and helped to plan this wonderful night!!

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

SPA NIGHT? Now that is a baby shower I might actually like. ;) I'm glad you got to have one... you'll need some boy stuff, eh?

Lisa R.D. said...

That's great that your friends threw a shower for you... you deserve it! Good luck tomorrow!