Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our First Naturals Baseball Game!

Last Monday night for FHE we went to the Naturals Baseball Game.  It was Lynar's and the girls first time to a minor league baseball game.  It was a lot of fun for us to be there.  Our "cousins" The Brooksby's (the girls 3rd cousins) invited us to go with them since their oldest son's choir was singing at the National Anthum.  I think they did a lot more playing on the side grassy area than watching the game, but I think we all enjoyed going. 






The only time we all got to sit together was when we bought some popcorn and bribbed the kids to get a picture!  Parker Brooksby is right by Katelyn.  I should have been on the opposite side so I don't look so big....but I guess I'm 9 months pregnant in this picture!



Brooklyn is always loving to make faces and trying to make everyone laugh!  Watch out Lyndee....you've got competition on your hands!  Brooklyn is going to be a talker just like Lyndee.....AHHHHHH!!!

Lyndee loves to wear a hat!  She is getting taller and she even can fit in many of my shoes!



This is just a fun shot that I took looking down at Brooklyn looking up past my belly.  I will miss not being able  to push her around a little with the belly!  Oooppps...I mean bump into the girls from time to time!

1 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Minor league baseball is way better than major league, in my opinion! Glad you had fun. I can't believe how much Lyndee has grown, either.

BTW, the new pictures of the girls (on the side of your blog) are super cute! Maybe they've been there awhile and I just noticed them... anyway, love them. ♥