Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mom turns 30 in Wyoming!

Yep, I hit the big 30! My girls were so good to me that day.....reminding me that I was 30 quite often. We had spent the night in Cheyenne Wyoming and these are some pictures of us at breakfast in the hotel. We then drove 3 hours to Martin's Cove (you'll see more in next post), then 3 1/2 hours onto Moutain View Wyoming to stay with Lynar's sister Chary! It was such a fun day, although for some reason my face felt very wrinkly...I'm still not sure if it was the fact that I had entered a new decade, or that the air was a lot drier than I was used to. I thought it wouldn't feel much different hitting 30, but man, I sure felt it that day!

Lyndee and Katelyn being silly during breakfast. Of course, Katelyn ordered cereal. Lyndee ordered pancakes and made smiley face with her fruit on top.

Brooklyn just loves to pose for the camera! She is just so fun and loves to smile and tease!


1 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

I'm approaching that same milestone birthday myself in December. Bleh. Glad you had a good day! :)