Sunday, August 30, 2009

Zion National Park

Zion National Park is also a favorite one of our's to visit!  We went there quite a bit when we lived in Southern Utah!  We didn't have a lot of time to do hiking so we just drove through and stopped for some quick pictures, but maybe next time to Southern Utah!  The girls are huge rock collectors and loved finding red rocks all over the place! 

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

So wonderful to live those days you were with us here in So. Utah again. I especially enjoyed the zip line shots. We so loved having you come. The memories blogged here are cherished by me because I downloaded them into my book, too. Thank you for the narration and the delightful recap of the 2009 Summer together. Can't wait for a repeat.

Lovely Lisa said...

I love Zion's too! Can't even remember the last time we went there. I think it was probably four or five years ago, though. We need to go back.

Torrie Young said...

Jen, you did a wonderful job documenting your trip to Utah. It was fun to read all the details, even about the post office in Alton. That will be a treasure. We had a lot of fun having you all come visit.