Brave Girl!!!

Almost every time we go to North Ogden to visit my parents (in the summer) we go to a fish farm and let the kids fish. It is a lot of fun with 3-4 different ponds full of fish for the kids to fish from. Pole's are provided with bate already on them, all you need is a little cup of fish food (25 cents) and a little patience.
Lyndee took charge on most of the fish caught this time and pulled out the hooks. She loved touching the slimmy fish--even hitting them on the ground to keep them from wiggling.

Katelyn wasn't so excited to touch the fish. She was standing as far away from the pole as she could. It was more fun to throw the food in for her than to get near a fish.

Brooklyn even got to help hold the pole with me. We did catch a fish while Brooklyn was holding (touching) the pole with me. You can see this picture was taken just as Katelyn was catching her fish.

Lyndee caught the biggest fish of the day. It is always a contest. I do have to admit that I caught the first fish---accidently.....I stuck the pole in the water just for a second and got a bite! This is definately a fun activity for the kids!
4 comments:
That looks way fun... although I think I would have been more like Katelyn, keeping my distance! Not a fan of touching fish. :)
fun summer guys! it was great to see all of you!
So fun to see the girls do such fun and different activities. What a neat adventure and memory.How the girls are growing up. Love it when you come
I have not been here for a visit for quite some time. Wow, what a fun time I had looking at the memories all here for us to enjoy. Love it. You have captured some wonderful shots of the girls. Makes me homesick for you all. I was able to download some for my photo gallery. I hope that is ok. I think I will print the latest of your family (for the piano) at the wedding because the baby is growing so fast. Thank you for sharing. Hope to see one on the zip line, too. Thanks again for being so great with a camera. Love ya.
Post a Comment